- ISO 17025 accredited by AIHA-LAP, LLC
- Lab open on Saturdays
- Rental equipment available (SAS Single and Dual Head, Zefon Biopump, Andersen N6)
Microbial Surface Cleanliness
Evaluate the type of bacterial bioburden remaining on surfaces after cleaning.
MSE48 is a 48-hour culture method which provides the following information:
- Total Bacterial Count
- Total Human Origin Bacterial Count
- Total Environmental Origin Bacterial Count
- Contact us at 724-853-4047 to place a swab order.
- Vigorously swab a 10 cm x 10 cm (100 cm²) area in a horizontal and then vertical direction.
- Use sample analysis code MSE48. Click for Chain of Custody.
- Ship overnight to the lab for testing.
- Samples will be incubated for 48 hours. Samples received on Friday will not be reported until Monday.
|Test Code||Analysis||Sample Types||Turn-Around Time (days)||Sample Report|
(environmental and human origin)
1 Rush analysis available (Next Day, Same Day, 3-hour, Saturday)
2 Species identification will automatically be performed and charged for all gram-negative organisms unless otherwise requested
For Specific Pathogen detection – see our Healthcare/Specific Pathogen page.