- ISO 17025 accredited by AIHA-LAP, LLC
- Lab open on Saturdays
Microbial Surface Cleanliness
Evaluate the type of bacterial bioburden remaining on surfaces after cleaning.
MSE48 is a 48-hour culture method which provides the following information:
- Total Bacterial Count
- Total Human Origin Bacterial Count
- Total Environmental Origin Bacterial Count
- Contact us at 724-853-4047 to place a swab order.
- Vigorously swab a 10 cm x 10 cm (100 cm²) area in a horizontal and then vertical direction.
- Use sample analysis code MSE48.
- Ship overnight to the lab for testing.
- Samples will be incubated for 48 hours. Samples received on Friday will not be reported until Monday.
|Test Code||Analysis||Sample Types||Turn-Around Time (days)||Sample Report|
(environmental and human origin)
U.S. Micro Solutions is pleased to provide our clients with low-cost rental equipment for field sampling.