Microbial Air Samplers
Top-of-the-Line Air Quality Testing
SAS Air Samplers are used around the world by hospitals, research labs, pharmaceutical and food manufacturers, and any industry utilizing cleanrooms, from aerospace to nanotechnology. Air quality sampling is also a critical activity of many government and regulatory agencies.
When using an SAS device, a powerful, high volume air flow directs an air sample onto the surface of an agar plate. The agar plate is removed and shipped to U.S. Micro Solutions for incubation. The numerical designation of these devices refers to the unit’s sample capacity, i.e. 180 liters per minute or 360 liters per minute, respectively.
Key characteristics of SAS Air Samplers are:
- 100% sampling efficiency for particles down to 1 micron.
- Digitally records day, time, site, and air volume samples, as well as the operator’s ID.
- Data output for PC printers and export to computers for reporting/plotting according to EN45001 specifications.
- Compliant with national and international standards, including ISO 14698, EU GLP-GMP, EN45001, ACGIH, USP 1116, and USP 797.
- NIST traceable certificate of calibration supplied with all SAS Air Samplers.
- The stainless-steel aspirating head is certified, autoclavable, and particle emission free for clean rooms.
- Programmable interval sampling, including remote controlled options via an infra-red remote. Visit our Equipment Rentals page or complete our Rental Agreement.
Durable, Easy to Use Air Samplers
You’ll find SAS direct impaction air samplers are simple to use devices that feature an intuitive user interface. They provide for fast sampling time, less than six minutes for the SAS Super 180 high volume air sampler to sample 1,000 liters of air (a typical clean room sample.)
SAS devices are durable and flexible, working with standard 55mm contact plates or 90mm petri dishes.
With over 7 hours of operational battery life on each charge, each SAS Air Sampler has the capacity to sample 40,000 liters of air. The device can be charged overnight with a standard charger.
Visit our Equipment Rentals page or complete our Rental Agreement.