Microbial Air Sample
For Sampling with Air-O-Cell and Allergenco cassettes.
The Zefon Bio-Pump® is a small, lightweight, and easy to use Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) pump with a flow rate of 15 liters/minute. This pump is battery powered and designed for use with Air-O-Cell and Allergenco cassettes. (U.S. Micro-Solutions, Inc. sells Allergenco cassettes at low cost to our customers.)
Three sampling modes are available with the Zefon Bio-Pump: Quick Sample Mode with sampling times from 1 to 10 minutes; Single Sampling Mode designed for taking one sample with a sample time up to 9 hours and 59 minutes; and Sequential Sampling, which allows the pump to be turned on and off at predetermined times.
Key characteristics of the Zefon Bio-Pump are:
- The Zefon Bio-Pump is a small, lightweight device with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Battery operated, quiet operation.
- Can be deployed on any solid surface or using tripod mount.
- Features quick sample operation and audible/visual indicators for signaling sample complete.
- Continuous runtime of 8 hours, enough for over 100 five minute samples.
- Battery recharge in only 3 hours.
Zefon Bio-Pumps come complete as a kit containing the battery charger, carrying case, instruction manual and sampling cassettes. Nothing to prepare or clean – just place the cassette on the pump, set the time and go.
Air Sampler Calibration
The Zefon Bio-Pump should be calibrated and verified at least once every day of use. The pump may be calibrated using either an Air-O-Cell® cassette flow indicator or a TSI-4046 Primary Calibrator with attachments. These are the only approved calibrators that are specially designed to work with Zefon Bio-Pumps.