NonCulturable Microbial Air Sampling
with Air-O-Cell and Allergenco-D cassettes.
The Zefon Bio-Pump® is a small, lightweight, battery-powered, and easy-to-use Indoor Air Quality pump with a flow rate of 15 liters/minute. This pump is designed for use with Air-O-Cell and Allergenco-D cassettes.
Three sampling modes are available with the Zefon Bio-Pump: Quick Sample Mode with sampling times from 1 to 10 minutes; Single Sampling Mode designed for taking one sample for a pre-determined amount of time (1 minute – 9 hours 59 minutes); and Sequential Sampling, which allows the pump to be turned on and off at predetermined times.
Key characteristics of the Zefon Bio-Pump are:
- Small, lightweight device with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Battery operated, quiet operation.
- Can be deployed on any solid surface or using tripod mount.
- Features quick sample operation and audible/visual indicators when sample is complete.
- Continuous runtime of 8 hours, sufficient for over 100 five-minute samples.
- Battery recharge in only 3 hours.
Zefon Bio-Pumps come complete as a kit containing the battery charger, carrying case, instruction manual, and sampling cassettes. Nothing to prepare or clean – just place the cassette on the pump, set the time, and go. More information can be found at: https://www.zefon.com/
Air Sampler Calibration
The Zefon Bio-Pump should be calibrated and verified at least once each day of use with the flow indicator provided in the kit.