U.S. Micro-Solutions, Inc. continues to monitor the ongoing COVID-19
global health emergency and has taken steps to mitigate its impact to our customers.
- As a laboratory that services the healthcare and public health sectors, we are considered an essential business and will remain open.
- The health and safety of our employees is a top priority. We are following CDC guidelines for hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette, environmental cleaning, and personal space recommendations.
- We are limiting access to our facility and ask our customers to use the drop slot at the front entrance or ring the bell and leave samples outside the front door. Someone will immediately pick them up.
- Currently our media and sample collection supplies have not been affected.
- We will provide immediate updates of any change to our services.